IQRA University ensures an enabling environment for learning and takes strict action against the Violation of the Code of Conduct.
- To enroll in on-campus courses, participants are required to be fully vaccinated. Without this, the participant will not be granted admission.
- IQRA University has zero tolerance for any form of aggressive behavior such as harassment, stalking, or ragging activities which can result in strict disciplinary action.
- Participants will be charged in case of damage to any IQRA University property.
- Participants are allowed to enter campus thirty minutes before class commencement and must exit the campus within thirty minutes after the class ends. Overstaying or attempting to enter IQRA University at another time without prior permission will result in strict disciplinary action.
- Vehicles of Participants will be allowed to park in the designated Free Parking area only.
- Parking on pathways, roads and crossings is considered a violation of campus policies.
- Repeated parking violations will result in fines.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed. Violations will result in fines and other disciplinary action.
Certificate of Attendance:
- ICEPT reserves the right to not award a certificate if the course criteria are not satisfactorily met.
- Certificate of completion must be collected within a month of course conclusion
- The department will not be responsible for damaged or lost certificates after the aforementioned deadline
- The name that you submit in the Registration Form will be printed on your certificate.
- PKR 1000 will be charged in case of name change or reprint of the certificate.
- At least 80% attendance is required to receive certificate of completion.
- Attendance will be marked during the first ten minutes of every class.
- Participants coming late or leaving early from the class will be marked absent.
- Marking proxy attendance is strictly prohibited and is considered a violation of IQRA University policies.
- Any project submitted for evaluation should be collected from the ICEPT office within thirty (30) days of submission, after which IQRA University will not bear any responsibility for its loss or damage.
- Refunds are only given if a course is cancelled by IQRA University (ICEPT).
- In case a refund is applicable, the participant has to claim within 7 days of the course commencement date, after which the refund cannot be claimed.
- The course fee is non-refundable in case of a disciplinary issue.
- The University reserves the right to make the final decision on refund and course swaps.